1. Pour the dough ingredients into a bowl and knead them. Leave it in a plastic bag for about an hour for aging. Cut it into three pieces and roll them out thin.
2. Cut the tomato and onion into dices and chop the bacon.
3. Pour cooking oil on a pan and add minced garlic and bacon. Stir-fry and add tomato and onion. Add salt and boil down until a tomato sauce is made.
4. Pour bechamel sauce ingredients into a pot and stir until they boil over. Then, turn down the cooktop.
5. Steam the kabocha squash. Peel it off and remove the core. Chop it with a lump of 100g left. Cut the remaining into slices.
6. Cook the kabocha squash slices in a microwave oven for 1 minute and 30 minutes. Mix them with sour cream.
7. Put the dough on a grain bowl and slightly brush the bechamel sauce (about one thirds of the given amount). Put about half of the kabocha squash from the step 6 at the bottom. Then, add half of the tomato sauce over it and scatter mozzarella cheese.
8. Add the bechamel sauce again and place the dough and kabocha squash slices. Then, apply the remaining tomato sauce.
9. Scatter mozzarella cheese, remaining bechamel sauce and minced parsley. Cook it in a 150°C oven for 45 minutes.