Summer is here. Korean people have been using ginseng for ages to make various healthy recipes, especially for summertime when you easily get exhausted. Ginseng is known to boost the immune system and keep your concentration level higher. What better supplement can you think of for the physically and mentally challenging hot summer days?
Let's start with another easy one, vodka ginseng cocktail. Ginseng has been known as natural viagra* for thousands of years in East Asia. Spice up your summer drinks with the power of ginseng.
This is the kind of drink that you should call all your health-conscious friends for. 100% Korean Red Ginseng is now available in sliced-dried form Add some moist of the spirit and enjoy the gift from nature in its entirety! If you have never tried ginseng before, follow the directions with smaller amount. You may think it tastes strange or smells funny at first, but once you get used to it, you will want it stronger!
- Tonic water
- Lime (and/or lime juice)
- Korean Red Ginseng Sliced (Freezed)
- Pour vodka into a highball glass.
- Add ice, top with tonic and stir. (Proportion may vary from one part vodka and one part tonic, to one part vodka to three part tonic.)
- Add 3-5 slices of freeze-dried red
ginseng and garnish with a lime wedge. You can add lime juice instead.
Method 2 - For Deeper Aroma
- Put 20-30 freeze-dried red ginseng slices per a regular 750ml bottle of vodka and leave it sealed at least for an hour.
- Pour the 'Red ginseng vodka' into a highball glass.
- Add ice, top with tonic and stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Bonus - Red Ginseng Shot
- Pour vodka in a shot glass.
- Add 2-3 slices of freeze-dried ginseng and wait for a few minutes.