1. Cut the squash into slices and slightly stir-fry it on a pan. Leave it to cool.
2. Remove mung bean sprout tails. Cut the carrot and squash into slices.
3. Rinse radish sprouts and trim them.
4. Cut the Korean red ginseng slices thin.
5. Gently soak the rice paper in warm water and spread it out on a chopping board.
6. Spread out two sheets of perilla leaves and ingredients on the rice paper from the step 5. Then, roll the rice paper gently.
7. Add mustard and fish sauces.
Recipes Tips !
Soak the rice paper in warm water.
Do not soak the rice paper in hot water. Otherwise, it would become sticky. It the rice paper is soaked in warm water, it does not tear easily and rolls well. In addition, it becomes chewy. If Korean red ginseng extract is added to a mustard sauce, a sour taste can be eased.